His love never fails. He never gives up on me.

Sunday 18 November 2012

He is AMAZING!

I've never had God speak to me as clearly as he did today and it was so amazing!!
Basically, tonight I went to work, and I'd been having a rubbish day and I mean probably up in the top 10 worst days of the year so far, and to top it off I'm feeling so ill and bunged up it's unbelievable, but I'm contracted to work Saturday evenings so I went in. About halfway through my shift I had a customer come through my till, so I treated her as I normally would, did all the happy to help criteria, asked her about how her day was, had a generally nice chat, processed the transaction etc. and she turns round to me and told me about how she really feels that God has amazing things planned for me, how he's going to work in my life in ways that I won't believe possible, as long as I give my heart entirely to him. And all this is before I even tell her I'm a Christian and I go to a church in Brighton and everything. I just find it absolutely amazing how God can speak to us in so many different ways, and I know that he does it subtly all the time, but I just love it when he speaks to you in ways that gives you goosebumps. It just serves as a reminder of how amazing he actually is and how much he has his hand over everything (Including Asda!)

Just a quick note for tonight ;)

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment